River Cruising is without doubt the fastest growing trend for European travelers that appeals to all clients whether an independent tourer, a first timer to Europe or a coach tour veteran.
- Is it the idea of unpacking just once? You bet!
- Is it because you visit somewhere new every day? Absolutely!
- Is it because it is so easy? We think so!
We love it because:
- you can choose how much or how little sightseeing you do
- there is plenty of free time to explore/shop as you like
- you can rent bikes or enjoy walks along the riverbanks
- the food is fantastic with great choice
Discover the history of Western and Eastern Europe in countries as diverse as the Netherlands, Slovakia and Russia. Experience regional areas such as Provence, the south of Spain and Portugal or multi country itineraries such as Amsterdam to Bucharest.
This is the shrewd choice for the traveller who wants maximum sightseeing time and comfort without the hassles of cases by the door at 7am every morning or wasting half a day every other day getting from A to B.
But it is not just Europe, River Cruise destinations include Indochina (Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar) and South America – both are proving hugely popular.