Current offers on this cruise:
Early Bird Sale: Save up to $ 600 per cabinSave up to $1200 across select 2023 Norway Coastal Voyages!Discount offer valid on select departures and itineraries between 1st April 2023 through to 30th September 2023. This offer is valid for new, individual bookings only and on select departures, and subject to withdrawal at any time without notice.
Save up to $ 1000pp on SuitesExplore Norway and see the Northern Lights in ultimate comfort and style with up to $1500pp off suites, across selected 2022-23 coastal voyages!Suite offer valid across all suite categories, on select departures and itineraries between 1st October 2022 through to 31st March 2023. This offer is valid for new, individual bookings only and on select departures, and subject to withdrawal at any time without notice.
No single supplement on selected departuresHurtigruten makes Norway more affordable for solo travellers by reducing the single supplement to zero* on our classic voyages.
Contact us for full details
- Be treated to some of the best scenery of the Norwegian coast, including Senja, the Vesterålen archipelago, the stunning Lofoten Islands, and the Helgeland Coast
- Keep on the lookout for whales and a range of Arctic birds, including the white-tailed sea eagle as well as many migratory species
- The ship may also visit Trollfjord between May and October on this voyage, entering the narrow fjord and performing a 180-degree manoeuvre
- Join two optional hikes and up to 20 optional seasonal excursions, including a tour of the Lofoten Islands by boat or a horseback ride to a picturesque beach
The Lofoten islands are considered one of the most picturesque places in Norway. On the Helgeland Coast, look for the Seven Sisters mountain range and the distinctive Torghatten mountain with a hole through it.
To get the most out of your Norwegian coastal cruise, have a look at the selection of available optional seasonal excursions too.
- Day 1Kirkenes
- Day 2Mehamn – Tromsø
- Day 3Tromsø – Stamsund
- Day 4Bodø – Rørvik
- Day 5Trondheim – Ålesund
- Day 6Ålesund – Bergen
Included in your voyage
- 6-day voyage in cabin category of your choice
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) from Norway’s Coastal Kitchen
- English-speaking Tour Leader on board
Engaging on-board activities and lectures:
- Lectures and presentations on history, biology, geography, geology and culture that provide context to your voyage and help you understand the destinations you will experience
- Introductory photo presentations, camera adjustment and tips & tricks, photo and film footage from the voyage
- Opportunities to casually engage with the Hurtigruten Guides and other guests, including a welcome event, daily gatherings to recap the day and prepare for the day to come
- Port presentations providing destination insight
- Excursion presentations
- Point of interest presentations out on deck
- Captain’s dinner and a farewell event
Not included in your voyage
- Flights & transfers
- Travel insurance
- Optional excursions
- Luggage handling
- Hikes with our Hurtigruten Guides
- Prices are per person based on two people travelling together sharing a twin cabin
- Not all categories are available for all departures
- Single cabin pricing available on request
- Hurtigruten has a flexible pricing system and all prices are capacity controlled and subject to availability.
Images Courtesy of Hurtigruten Norwegian Coastal Express