Womens-only tour, 10-28 September 2019
Contact us today – only 3 spaces left!
A rich legacy recorded over three millennia makes Iran one of the most fascinating and diverse destinations in the world today. Persepolis and Isfahan are bursting with impressive architecture, elegant mosques and graceful palaces. Tree-lined boulevards, picturesque bridges and exotic bazaars are sure to delight, but it’s the gregarious, and generously kind, people of this unconventional and deeply surprising country that are guaranteed to make a lasting impression.
Designed to provide an insight into the lives of local Iranian women, balancing staunch traditionalism with modern sensibility, this female-only escorted tour immerses you in their warm hospitality and friendly culture, against a backdrop of centuries-old history and architecture. You can read the full itinerary here. To secure your space on this unique tour, return your completed booking form along with a $1,500 non-refundable deposit to Discover Travel.
- Witness Isfahan’s visual feast of architecture and Persian gardens
- Visit UNESCO Heritage-listed Naqsh-e Jahan Square and Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque
- Wander Abyaneh’s ancient village of twisting lanes and red brick houses
- Meet the locals in the labyrinth of the Isfahan Bazaar
- Prepare and enjoy a four-course meal of local cuisine
- Visit historical and enchanting Yazd
- Be dazzled by the whirling colours of the “Pink Mosque”
- Emirates Economy class return airfares from Christchurch
- 5 star hotel including breakfast daily
- Airport transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- 3 dinners at the hotel/restaurant
- Louvre Museum Visit with guide
- Abu Dhabi City Tour with Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque visit
- All tours and transfers on private basis
- 3-3.5 star accommodation & hotels
- Meals as specified
- Professional English-speaking female local guides
- Gratuities/tipping in restaurants/hotels
- Entrance fees to sites mentioned in itinerary
- Transfers by 30-seater private airconditioned bus
- Sightseeing as specified within the itinerary
- Train from Tehran to Yazd
- Iranian visa
Not included: Travel Insurance (compulsory), meals and drinks (unless specified on the itinerary), airport porterage and items of a personal nature.