Visit South Africa, Botswana and Zimbabwe for the ultimate southern Africa experience.
Visit Southern Africa and travel from Johannesburg, through the Kruger National Park, to Victoria Falls and the Khama Rhino Sanctuary before returning to South Africa. Here’s a chance to witness golden sunsets, camp in remote wilderness, safari through African plains and cruise rivers filled with iconic wildlife. Journey through South Africa, Botswana and Zimbabwe and be amazed by powerful waterfalls, enchanted by encounters with endangered species and inspired by the resolve of communities emerging from darker times. Experience Southern Africa and walk away with renewed hope, inspiration and a heart full of memories.
Why you’ll love this trip
- Camp under an Africa sky within Kruger National Park. You can’t get much closer to nature than that!
- Spot wildlife in Chobe National Park during a sunset river cruise. This is the time many animals – such as elephants, cheetahs and lions – come to drink so get your cameras ready!
- Experience untouched wilderness of Botswana’s Okavango Delta by staying on a remote island bush camp. At night, the sounds of the African bush are the only things you will hear.
- Visit the only place in Botswana where both the white and black Rhinoceros’ still remain: the Khama Rhino Sanctuary.
- Cycle through the colourful streets of Soweto with a local and hear firsthand about the townships’ rough but inspired history.
- On this trip you will be accompanied by 3 crew members – Group Leader, Driver and a camp assistant. Your Camp Assistant is responsible for setting up camp and preparing your meals so you can take extra time to relax at the end of your day.
- Camping beds/stretchers, sleeping bags, blankets and pillows are provided for camping nights to provide an extra level of comfort.
Day 1: Johannesburg
Day 2: Greater Kruger National Park
Day 3: Kruger National Park
Day 4: Masebe Nature Reserve
Day 5: Moremi Gorge
Day 6: Nata
Day 7: Victoria Falls
Day 8: Victoria Falls
Day 9: Chobe National Park
Day 10: Maun
Day 11: Okavango Delta
Day 12: Okavango Delta
Day 13: Maun
Day 14: Khama Rhino Sanctuary
Day 15: Soweto
Day 16: Soweto (Johannesburg)
Images Courtesy of Intrepid Group
INT – UBSCC