From remote islands to ancient cities, explore Croatia’s glorious coast
Unlock the cultural treasure chest of Croatia’s Dalmatian coast on an eight-day Premium adventure from Split to Dubrovnik. Amazing beaches and sunshine are star attractions, while medieval towns and charming fishing hamlets provide an incredible coastal backdrop. Get away from the modern world and in with the locals on the remote and beautiful island of Lastovo, and soak up ancient riches on the historical island of Korcula. Bursting with culinary delights and cultural wonders – Croatia’s bountiful coast has it all.
Why you’ll love this trip
- Travel with an experienced local leader who will share local secrets, insider knowledge and historical information as you traverse Croatia’s rich coastline.
- Follow a local guide through Diocletian’s Palace in Split, where narrow cobblestone streets are lined with pre-Romanesque churches, Gothic chapels and museums.
- Immerse yourself in local culture during an Exclusive Experience as you head out with a fisherman from Lastovo Island, helping to bring in the daily catch and enjoying an on-board lunch of the freshest seafood imaginable.
- Wake up to incredible views of the Adriatic and a picturesque bay from the comfort of your exquisite Feature Stay guesthouse on the unspoiled Lastovo Island.
- Relish the best of Croatian cuisine as you dine out in Split and Dubrovnik, eat freshly caught fish at sea, sample locally produced wine and enjoy dinner overlooking the Adriatic.
Day 1: Split
Day 2: Split
Day 3: Split / Lastovo Island
Day 4: Lastovo Island
Day 5: Korcula Island
Day 6: Peljesac Peninsula / Dubrovnik
Day 7: Dubrovnik
Day 8: Dubrovnik
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
Ferry, Private vehicle
Comfortable hotel (5 nights), Feature Stay (2 nights)
- Split – Welcome Dinner at Local Restaurant
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Split – Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Split – Diocletian’s Palace Visit
- Lastovo Island – Fishing Trip with Local Fisherman with Seafood Lunch
- Korcula Island – Korcula Old Town Orientation Walk
- Dubrovnik – City Walls
- Peljesac Peninsula – Matusko Winery Visit & Tasting
- Dubrovnik – Dubrovnik Card (1 day local transport & entry to sites)
- Arrival airport transfer
- Tipping for accommodation, activities and transport
- Luggage transfer
- Daily breakfast and signature local meal experiences
- 24/7 on-ground support
Images courtesy of Intrepid Group
INT – ZMPD