Departures: 2-8 June, 24-30 June, 3-9 July, 12-18 July, 11-17 Aug 2021.
$3299 pp Twinshare.
ALSO 11-17 June 2021 departure includes Scenic Heli Flight, price is $3869 pp Twinshare.
5 day version “Scenic Fiordland Express” 17-21 June 2021 includes Scenic Heli Flight, price is $2959 pp Twinshare
Day 1 Te Anau
Day 2 – 6 Enjoy Scenic Fiordland
Day 7 Te Anau
Discover the wonders of New Zealand’s Premier cruising destinations aboard our comfy vessel “Affinity”. A unique nautical experience in a relaxed atmosphere that you can only experience with small ship cruising.
When you travel to Fiordland, you are visiting one of the most dramatic and beautiful parts of New Zealand!
The extraordinary beauty of Fiordland was recognised by the United Nations in 1986 as one of the world’s foremost natural landscapes, through its inclusion in Te Wahipounamu south west New Zealand natural heritage site.
The Fiordland National Park was described as having “superlative natural phenomena” and “outstanding examples of… the earth’s evolutionary history”. It is the largest national park in New Zealand, and one of the largest in the world.
• Travel in the path of Captain James Cook and learn all about the rich and fascinating history of his early voyages to this remote part of New Zealand
• Visit historic sites such as: the first European house site, first recorded shipwreck in New Zealand and where the first vessel was built by Europeans in 1795 and visit Astronomers Point where Captain Cooks Astronomer cleared the trees and recorded a transit on Venus at his first landing in Fiordland
• Walk through the beautiful remote native rainforest that has never been cleared.
• Get up close to stunning roaring waterfalls as they cascade down steep, sheer cliffs.
• Fish for grouper and other big species in the bountiful waterways of this pristine area.
• Experience coastal cruising with fantastic sights.
• Voyage on board in selected cabin category (Twin/Double)
• All meals while on board
• All activities as per the itinerary
• BYO is welcome
• Transfers are from your accommodation in Te Anau to Manapouri over Wilmot Pass to the vessel and return
• Helicopter flights depart or return to Te Anau, being coached from or to your accommodation
• All walks are optional, you may wish to stay on board and relax, there may be a shorter walk option that would suit you better. Please understand you are responsible for your own safety and actions during these unguided walks.
• International and domestic flights
• Travel Insurance
• Beverages purchased on board (Limited)