Discover Alaska’s stunning landscapes and the incredible wildlife they contain. Board Le Soléal for a 13-day expedition cruise from Seward to Vancouver, for a journey to the heart of wild and unspoiled natural environments.
In Prince William Sound, in the Gulf of Alaska, surrender to the beauty of the icy décor all around you. During your Zodiac® outings, exploring the meanders of stunning fjords will lead you to impressive glacier fronts like that of the Hubbard Glacier.
A little further south, you will reach the tiny port of Elfin Cove. Its calm and glistening waters are an unrivalled peaceful haven that the local community of fishermen will invite you to discover.
During the first part of your cruise, Le Soléal will continue to clear a path through the Interior Passage and will draw closer to the temperate rainforest on Canada’s west coast. This primary forest is a biodiversity hotspot where you will be able to observe numerous species such as bald eagles, black bears, grizzlies, sea otters, humpback whales and orcas. Here you’ll find a concentration of life in an enchanting setting of mountains and conifers that is typical of these wild regions.
Please note: your voyage prices include Flight Seattle / Anchorage + transfer
• Outings and shore visits in Zodiac® inflatables with your naturalist guides.
• Hiking opportunity.
• The scenery: fjords, rugged mountains, glaciers, sheer cliffs, and primary forest.
• The wildlife: bald eagles, black bears, grizzlies, sea otters, humpback whales, orcas, and sea lions.
• The stunning icy environments of College Fjord and the Hubbard Glacier.
• Discover the magnificent primary rainforest along the east coast of Alaska and the west coast of British Columbia.
• Sail along the Interior Passage for an unforgettable journey surrounded by ice, islets, fjords and snow-capped mountains