My passion for travel saw me toss in my photography career and dedicate my time to inspiring people to travel. 11 years later and I have sent people all over the world and taken the opportunity to indulge my curiosity for destinations off the beaten track. Trips from Kathmandu to Istanbul, Mexico City to Panama City and Cape Town to Nairobi have given me never to be forgotten experiences.
It would be a dream come true to….
- Visit the penguins in Antarctica!
- Witness the Aurora Borealis (or the northern lights)
- Trek to the top of Angel Falls, Venezuela
I will never forget….
- CROATIA – Driving along Croatia’s magnificent coastline and exploring the many old towns
- SPAIN – Overlooking Barcelona City from Park Guell
- UGANDA – Staring into the eyes of the Mountain Gorillas
- NEW YORK – Getting lost in Central Park
- CAMBODIA – Watching the sunrise over Angkor wat Temple
- VIETNAM – Exploring the breath taking beauty of Halong Bay by Kayak
- TURKEY – Hot Air Ballooning over Cappadocia
- NORTHERN IRELAND – Learning about the history and conflict of Northern Ireland on a Black Taxi Mural Tour of Belfast City
- MOROCCO – The mouth-watering smell of tagines cooking whilst walking the streets of Marrakesh
- CZECH REPUBLIC – Wandering through the Jewish Museum and Old Jewish Cemetery in Prague
Off the beaten track highlights…
- The Silk Road – The People, Architecture and Deserts of Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan & Kazakhstan
- Central America – Everything – ancient ruins, cultures, beaches, volcanos & jungles
- Cuba – Horseback riding through Tobacco plantations and meeting the local cigar makers
I was pleasantly surprised by…
- Cape Town – A fantastic city full of world class cafes and restaurants. Not to mention the breath taking backdrop of Table Mountain.
- Azerbaijan – The very cosmopolitan capital, Baku, blends UNESCO listed sights, skyscrapers and multicultural influences.
- Panama – The seven islands of the Bocas del Toro – one of the most biologically diverse places on earth!