Uncover the incredible wildlife, culture and landscapes of Southern Africa on this adventure through South Africa, Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe.
Travel to Africa and jump onboard an exhilarating journey through the magnificent nations of South Africa, Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe. Southern Africa is bursting with a diverse array of wildlife, culture and landscapes – all waiting to be explored and celebrated. Travel through stunning scenery and watch as lush green landscapes give way to harsh desert dunes and rocky mountain peaks. Take to the water on canoes and in a houseboat, embark on thrilling game drives, be immersed in unique ecosystems and be blown away by the sheer force of Victoria Falls. With welcoming locals and genuine experiences around every corner, this trip is full of surprises.
Why you’ll love this trip
- Venture out on an exhilarating morning game drive in open 4WDs through Chobe National Park, home to an impressive concentration of African wildlife. You may encounter elephants, buffalo, giraffes, antelope, and many other fascinating animals that thrive here.
- The summit of Dune 45 offers a breathtaking view of the vibrant orange sand dunes of Sossusvlei, set against a backdrop of azure sky.
- Discover the vast expanse of Makgadikgadi Pans, one of the world’s largest salt flats, with Southern Africa’s oldest inhabitants, the Kalahari Bushman. Be enchanted by the adorable meerkats and majestic elephants, then watch the sunset over the magnificent baobab trees while enjoying some refreshments amidst the wild.
- Explore the captivating wilderness of Etosha National Park and witness an abundance of wildlife on two exhilarating game drives.
- Experience the breathtaking Okavango wilderness by spending two nights on a houseboat, where you can enjoy the enchanting melodies of African wildlife at sunset and nightfall.