A Non-Participation Botswana Glamping and Lodge Safari + Victoria Falls
There are few wildlife experiences in the world like a week spent in Botswana’s wilderness. From the famed Okavango Delta to Botswana’s world-famous Moremi Game Reserve, Savuti and Chobe National Park you will stay in a mix of permanant lodges and tenteded camps before finishing with the magnificence of Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe.
Starts: Maun, Botswana
Ends: Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
Includes: Entrance Fees, Accommodation & Meals as per itinerary, Transport, Professional Guides
Chobe National Park, Moremi Game Reserve, Savute, Victoria Falls
8 x breakfast, 4 x lunches, 5 x dinners
for the entire safari you travel in a purpose built 4WD Land Cruiser with 12 forward facing seats and trailer for luggage. It has a solid roof and back which provides protection from the sun, and dust. The Land Cruiser has 12 individual seats in 4 rows of 3 seats, but this tour is limited to a maximum of 8 clients so that everyone has a “window” seat.
The accommodation throughout this classic journey is of 3+ star style and are chosen not only for their service and comfort level but also for their wonderful locations and local wildlife viewing opportunities. All rooms have private en suite facilities. For the 2 nights in Savuti, central Chobe NP, we stay in mini meru tents. Each tent has twin camp beds with linen and en suite chemical toilet and bucket shower with hot water off the fire.
- Okavango Delta – mokoro excursion & sunset motorboat cruise
- Moremi Game Reserve & Mababe Private Concession – game drives
- Savuti – game drives
- Chobe National Park – game drive and full-day river cruise
- Explore Victoria Falls on foot with a local guide
- Limited to 8 clients so that everyone has a ‘window’ seat
- Meals and Activities not listed as included
- All drinks including bottled water
- Gratuities. Tipping is customary in most African countries. We provide guidelines to know who to tip and how much.
- Entry Visas
- International Flights
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance (compulsory)
THIS IS A NON-PARTICIPATION SAFARI
All meals are all provided by the lodges. However this is still an adventure tour and as such please expect to get involved i.e. where there are porters, they’ll help you, otherwise you’ll need to carry your own bag. If you have a particular interest, please let your tour leaders know and they will endeavour to make your journey more rewarding.
Images courtesy of Sunway and IndAfrica
SUNWAY – BPac11