Climb aboard for a comprehensive adventure through the Galapagos Islands
Climb aboard for a 17-day Adventure Cruise of the unforgettable Galapagos Islands. Sail from Santa Cruz to the islands of Isabella, Floreana, Espanola, North Seymour and more, taking in diverse landscapes that range from lava flows to sands of green, red and white. Spend days exploring the archipelago that a young Charles Darwin called ‘a little world within itself’, and evenings sipping cocktails on the deck while watching the sunset. This unique part of the world is full of beautiful surprises, and this tour gives you the time to see them all.
Why you’ll love this trip
- This 17-day program is the ultimate Galapagos exploration and our most comprehensive voyage, taking in both popular destinations and lesser-known treats.
- Encounter spectacular wildlife, both on land and underwater. You can expect to see giant tortoises, sea lions, sea turtles, plus a variety of iguanas, birds and sharks.
- Scrambling over hardened lava, hiking through cacti forests, and snorkelling in an eroded volcanic cone – this trip is one for the explorers.
- Discover otherworldly landscapes. From arid shrubbery decorated with technicolour iguanas to rich underwater ecosystems where turtles and sharks nest among colourful fish and crabs.
- Enjoy the company and guidance of a passionate local naturalist during your excursions on land, gaining insight into the flora, fauna and history of the islands.
Day 1: Quito
Day 2: Isla Baltra/Punta Carrion
Day 3: Isla Isabela/Las Tintoreras/Giant Tortoise Breeding Center
Day 4: Isla Floreana/Post Office Bay/Devil’s Crown/Punta Cormorant
Day 5: Isla Santa Cruz/Charles Darwin Station/Santa Cruz Highlands
Day 6: Isla Santa Fe/Isla Plaza Sur
Day 7: Isla Espanola/Bahia Gardner/Punta Suarez
Day 8: Isla Cristobal/Leon Dormido/Isla Lobos/Punta Pitt
Day 9: Isla San Cristobal
Day 10: Bartolome/Bahia Sullivan
Day 11: Isla Santiago/Espumilla Beach/Buccaneer Cove/Puerto Egas
Day 12: Isla Santa Cruz/Puerto Ayora
Day 13: North Seymour/Isla Mosquera
Day 14: Caleta Tortuga Negra/Cerro Dragon
Day 15: Isla Rabida/Sombrero Chino
Day 16: Las Bachas/Isla Baltra/Quito
Day 17: Quito
Experience the ‘Enchanted Islands’ in our new custom-built yacht, the Grand Queen Beatriz.
Experience the ‘Enchanted Islands’ in our new custom-built yacht, the Grand Queen Beatriz. Our new boutique expedition boat came into service on the 30th June 2018. With a stylish modern design, ensuite bathrooms, outward-facing windows in all cabins (and private balconies in some), and a jacuzzi on the sundeck, the ‘Grand Queen Bea’ is one of the newest boats operating in the Galapagos. If you don’t find the itinerary you’re after, our beloved M/Y Grand Daphne offers a fantastic choice of itineraries including visits to Genovesa and Fernandina.
|Total number of passengers
|Total number of crew
|Passenger to crew ratio
|1 Multilingual naturalist guide
INT – GMQG
Images courtesy of Intrepid Group