See famous landmarks and hike the best Utah National Parks.
Utah is a vast state with some of the USA’s most famous National Parks and you’ll get to see their many highlights with an expert guide. Leave Las Vegas behind to marvel at Arches National Park, explore Monument Valley with a specialist Navajo guide, see the inspiring scenery of Moab, and take in the spires of Bryce Canyon, land of the Navajo people. Uncover the rugged beauty and rich Indigenous history of Utah on a journey to some of the most beautiful and awe-inspiring parts of the USA on a nine-day walking trip with Intrepid.
Why you’ll love this trip
- Visit Zion National Park and hike the Angel’s Landing trail (up to Scout’s Lookout), a walk to remember, with its dramatic switchbacks, drop-offs and incredible views.
- Bryce Canyon is known for crimson-coloured hoodoos which are spire-shaped rock formations. Hike the Navajo Loop to the famous Thor’s Hammer hoodoo.
- Enjoy a backcountry hike with a team of First Nations guides and learn about native plants, animals, geology, archaeology and most importantly, about indigenous past and present.
- Sunsets are always beautiful, but nothing can beat the one in Moab – take your time and enjoy the unforgettable sunset scenes at Dead Horse Point.
- Join a Navajo guide on a jeep tour through Monument Valley and learn about this incredible place from an indigenous perspective.
- Take the perfect photo at Horseshoe Bend, a horseshoe-shaped incised meander along the Colorado River, which is one of the most photographed places in Utah.
Day 1: Las Vegas
Day 2: Zion National Park
Day 3: Zion National Park
Day 4: Bryce Canyon National Park
Day 5: Moab
Day 6: Moab
Day 7: Bluff
Day 8: Page
Day 9: Las Vegas
INT – SSXZ
Images courtesy of Intrepid Group