Experience the magical Kruger Park in style.
Get a taste of one of the most famous game reserves in the world on this 4-day safari in Kruger National Park. Staying in a beautiful lodge just outside of the park, spend days searching out the remarkable animals that make their home here – leopards, lions, giraffe, rhino, hippos, antelope, buffalo are just some of the wild and wonderful creatures to see. After exciting days exploring the open savanna, relax in the evenings eating traditional foods and listening to the nocturnal symphony of this incredible safari destination.
- Experience a private game reserve after dark in an open top 4×4 vehicle
- Enjoy traditional South African cuisine while dining under the stars
- Try to spot the Big Five in Kruger National Park on a full day game drive
- Stay in a comfortable safari lodge in a communal setting with friendly hosts
- Visit the awesome Blyde River Canyon and view the Three Rondavels on your return trip to Johannesburg
Day 1: Johannesburg / Greater Kruger National Park
Sawubona! Welcome to South Africa. Your Kruger Short Break starts very early this morning to get you to Kruger for a late lunch. Located in the greater Kruger, your accommodation is wonderfully intimate, with limited permanent safari tented rooms. Rooms are tastefully decorated and comfortably appointed with private ensuite. The lodge also offers a comfortable lounge, perfect for chatting with the other guests over a drink or two. There is also a swimming pool, shaded deck area, dining tent and WiFi. (D)
Day 2: Greater Kruger National Park
Our wildlife experience begins as soon as we enter the park, heading into prime game viewing areas where we hope to catch a glimpse of some of the amazing animals found inside the park, including the Big Five. Enjoy breakfast at one of the picnic spots before continuing through the park. Our entire day will be spent game viewing, bird watching and stopping off at the various waterholes en route. (B, D)
Day 3: Greater Kruger National Park
Spend the day at the lodge at your leisure, or take part in the various optional activities on offer including another full day game drive in Kruger National Park. (B, D)
Day 4: Greater Kruger National Park / Johannesburg
Rise early and head out on a morning bush walk within the surrounds on the property. Guided by a qualified nature guide, we learn about nature’s finer details like bird, tree and spoor identification.
Transfer back to Johannesburg, taking in amazing views at the viewpoint over the awesome Blyde River Canyon and view the Three Rondavels. (B)
- Meals: 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
- Transport: 4×4 safari vehicle, Minibus
- Accommodation: Lodge (3 nights)
- Private Game Reserve – 4×4 Game Drive
- Kruger National Park – Full Day Game Drive
- Kruger Lodge Reserve – Morning Nature Walk
Images courtesy of IntrepidGroup