Experience the magic of Nepal from Kathmandu to Chitwan National Park.
Discover a land of dizzying diversity and ethereal peaks on a nine-day Premium adventure through Nepal. Lift the lid on daily life and traditional culture as you travel with an experienced local leader and get to know Nepal’s warm and wonderful people. Explore the energetic capital of Kathmandu, fly close to Mount Everest, encounter Pokhara beneath spectacular snow-capped peaks, and search for endemic wildlife in Chitwan National Park. Nepal will leave you speechless at every turn.
Why you’ll love this trip
- Beginning and ending in Kathmandu, there’s ample time to discover the capital’s staggeringly rich cultural and artistic heritage.
- Soak up wild surroundings during a two-night Feature Stay in a stylish and elegant resort on the border of Chitwan National Park, where you’ll be treated to a fabulous outdoor dinner beneath a sky full of stars.
- Get an intimate look at Nepali culture and cuisine during an unforgettable Exclusive Experience; a cooking class with the Seven Women, a social enterprise helping disadvantaged women in Nepal.
- Witness world-class mountain scenery during a breathtaking Mount Everest flight and a picturesque hike through the inspiring landscapes of Pokhara.
- Pay a visit to a Tibetan community during an Exclusive Experience where you’ll learn about local life, enjoy a traditional cooking demonstration and sit down together for lunch.
Day 1: Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu
Day 3: Nagarkot
Day 4: Pokhara
Day 5: Pokhara
Day 6: Chitwan National Park
Day 7: Chitwan National Park
Day 8: Kathmandu
Day 9: Kathmandu
8 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
Private vehicle, Plane, Jeep, Canoe
Hotel (6 nights), Chitwan Feature Stay (2 nights)
- Kathmandu – Welcome dinner
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Kathmandu – Everest Scenic Flight
- Kathmandu – Pashupatinath Temple
- Kathmandu – Durbar Square
- Kathmandu – Bodhnath Stupa
- Kathmandu – Thangka Painting Studio Visit
- Bhaktapur – Leader-led walking tour
- Bhaktapur – Changu Narayan Temple
- Nagarkot – Sunset cocktail at Club Himalaya (one drink included)
- Kathmandu – Cooking class at Seven Women
- Pokhara – Phewa Tal Lake boat trip
- Pokhara – Peace Pagoda
- Pokhara – Kalikasthan half day hike
- Pokhara – Tibetan community visit with momo lunch
- Pokhara – International Mountain Museum
- Chitwan NP – Village tour
- Chitwan – Afternoon safari
- Chitwan – Canoe safari, bird watching walk or jeep safari
- Chitwan – Sunset champagne by Rapti River
- Chitwan – Private bush dinner (on hotel grounds)
- Chitwan – Canoe on Rapti River
- Arrival airport transfer
- Tipping for accommodation, activities and transport
- Luggage transfer
- Daily breakfast and signature local meal experiences
- 24/7 on-ground support
Images courtesy of Intrepid Group
INT – HNPN