National parks and natural wonders in Patagonia
Discover the natural wonders of Patagonia on this nine-day Premium journey which includes memorable dining experiences and plenty to see and do. Travel from Santiago through Torres del Paine National Park, take in stunning views of glaciers and icebergs and explore the majestic Perito Moreno Glacier. Along the way, keep your eyes open for sea lions, penguins, guanacos and pumas. Cruise past icebergs and glaciers and listen to the crack of the ice as it plunges into the waters below. This trip takes you into the heart of the drama and majestic calm of this vast wilderness with unique wildlife and striking landscapes.
Why you’ll love this trip
- Travel with an expert local leader who will add another layer to your discoveries, taking care of the details and sharing stories about the scenery, wildlife and local culture.
- Spend three nights in a beautiful and sustainable Feature Stay hotel offering fantastic amenities and first-class views of the surrounding mountains and fjord – your gateway to Torres del Paine National Park.
- Witness Argentina’s Perito Moreno Glacier and listen to the thundering ice cracking on this 30-km-long ice beast – one of the few glaciers left that isn’t shrinking.
- Spend an entire day in Torres del Paine National Park with a range of incredible activities to experience the best of the park, customised by your expert guide to take in this amazing destination’s highlights.
- Spend the day with penguins on Martillo Island in the Southernmost city in the world.
Day 1: Santiago
Day 2: Puerto Natales
Day 3: Puerto Natales
Day 4: Puerto Natales
Day 5: El Calafate
Day 6: El Calafate
Day 7: Ushuaia
Day 8: Ushuaia
Day 9: Ushuaia
INT – GGPU
Images courtesy of Intrepid Group