See the best of South Korea, from vibrant Seoul – the nation’s captivating capital and the intriguing Demilitarized Zone, to the cultural and historic sights of Andong and Gyeongju – the museum without walls.
- Seoul – the nations captivating capital; Gyeongbokgung Palace, Jogyesa Temple, Insadong Antique Alley, Cheonggycheon Stream and Seoul Tower on Mt. Namsan
- The DMZ – one of the most heavily militarized borders in the world, Imjingak Park built to honour the displaced from both the North and the South of Korea, Dora Observatory
- Andong – UNESCO World Heritage listed Hahoe Folk Village and Andong Folk Museum
- Gyeongju – former capital of the Silla Kingdom and historic heart of the nation; Gyeongju National Museum, Tumuli Park and the Sill royal tombs, Anapji Pond, the ancient Cheomseongdae Observatory
- UNESCO Listed Seokguram Grotto – one of Asia’s finest Buddhist shrines and Bulguksa Temple