Small Group Non-Participation Wildlife Safari through Botswana & Zimbabwe
This classic journey with Sunway Safaris covers Botswana, Namibia & Zimbabwe & the core of the international Kavango Zambezi (KAZA) Transfrontier Conservation Area. This initiative is a multi-country effort to create a vast network of interlinking reserves and provide corridors for wildlife movement along natural migration routes, particularly for elephants.
The lodges are beautiful, comfortable & make for a great adventure safari. So if you are wanting to see the beauty of Africa, and see what the international conservation efforts have produced, then the Botswana Zimbabwe Ivory Route African Safari is for you!
Grade: Accommodated – Comfort
Starts: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Ends: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Includes: Entrance Fees, Accommodation & Meals as per itinerary, Transport, Professional Guides
14 nights ensuite chalet
- Victoria Falls – visit
- Hwange National Park – full day 4WD game viewing
- Matobo National Park – game walk to see the rhino, view the San Rock Art and visit World View
- Makgadikgadi Pans – visit, interesting photo opportunities
- Moremi Game Reserve – 4WD game viewing for 3 days
- Okavango Delta – mokoro an motorboat excursions
- Mahango Game Reserve – game viewing as we drive to the lodge
- Chobe National Park – game viewing river cruise
- Meals and Activities not listed as included
- All drinks including bottled water
- Gratuities. Tipping is customary in most African countries. We provide guidelines to know who to tip and how much.
- Entry Visas
- International Flights
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance (compulsory)
THIS IS A NON-PARTICIPATION SAFARI
Unlike the Sunway Safaris Accommodated Adventures all meals are all provided by the lodges. However this is still an adventure tour and as such please expect to get involved i.e. where there are porters, they’ll help you, otherwise you’ll need to carry your own bag. If you have a particular interest, please let your tour leaders know and they will endeavour to make your journey more rewarding.
All images courtesy of Indafrica and Sunway Safaris
SUNWAY – BZac15