Immerse yourself in this wildlife-rich archipelago on an unforgettable Adventure Cruise
Embark on an immersive 13-day Adventure Cruise through the Galapagos Islands and experience the natural world in all its glory. Encounter diverse wildlife, from lumbering giant tortoises and sunbathing sea lions to scuttling crabs and blue-footed boobies. Wander through lava flow on Las Tintoreras, snorkel in the waters of protected cove Punta Carrion, and stick your toes in the olivine-crystal sands of Punta Cormorant. This itinerary allows plenty of time to absorb the spoils of this unique, wildlife-rich archipelago. Cruise into another world for the trip of a lifetime.
Why you’ll love this trip
- Encounter nature at its finest as you follow in the footsteps of Charles Darwin, spotting some of the strangest and most beautiful creatures on earth in their natural habitats.
- Watch ponderous Galapagos tortoises at all stages of life and development in breeding centres, then search for these ancient creatures in the wild highlands of Isla Santa Cruz.
- The sea lions of the Galapagos are famously inquisitive creatures. Don’t be surprised if they swim over to check you out while you’re in the water!
- This tour combines active adventure with pure relaxation, including plenty of free time to unwind on the deck with a beer in hand in between hikes and snorkelling sessions.
- Island-hopping has never been easier (or more environmentally friendly) than in our compact, custom-built ship the Grand Queen Beatriz.
Day 1: Quito
Day 2: Isla Baltra/Punta Carrion
Day 3: Isla Isabela/Las Tintoreras/Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre
Day 4: Isla Floreana/Post Office Bay/Devil’s Crown/Punta Cormorant
Day 5: Isla Santa Cruz/Charles Darwin Station/Santa Cruz Highlands
Day 6: Isla Santa Fe/Isla Plaza Sur
Day 7: Isla Espanola/Bahia Gardner/Punta Suarez
Day 8: Isla San Cristobal/Leon Dormido/Isla Lobos/Punta Pitt
Day 9: Isla San Cristobal
Day 10: Bartolome/Bahia Sullivan
Day 11: Isla Santiago/Espumilla Beach/Buccaneer Cove/Puerto Egas
Day 12: Isla Santa Cruz/Puerto Ayora
Day 13: Quito
Experience the ‘Enchanted Islands’ in our new custom-built yacht, the Grand Queen Beatriz.
Experience the ‘Enchanted Islands’ in our new custom-built yacht, the Grand Queen Beatriz. Our new boutique expedition boat came into service on the 30th June 2018. With a stylish modern design, ensuite bathrooms, outward-facing windows in all cabins (and private balconies in some), and a jacuzzi on the sundeck, the ‘Grand Queen Bea’ is one of the newest boats operating in the Galapagos. If you don’t find the itinerary you’re after, our beloved M/Y Grand Daphne offers a fantastic choice of itineraries including visits to Genovesa and Fernandina.
|Total number of passengers
|Total number of crew
|Passenger to crew ratio
|1 Multilingual naturalist guide
INT – GMQJ
Images courtesy of Intrepid Group