Walking holidays in Europe are all about getting off the beaten track and enjoying the scenery, culture and food. From quiet leisurely rambles through to alpine trekking we literally have hundreds of itineraries to choose from.
- The Amalfi Coast – absolutely stunning coastal walking along ancient pathways and stairways. Make sure you try the limoncello and take your togs for a dip.
- Cinque Terre – everyone’s favourite and great for all levels of abilities. We love the local pesto and white wine.
- Mont Blanc – visit 3 countries in one day! Croissants for breakfast, linguine for lunch and fondue for dinner.
- Bavarian Alps – sublime alpine meadow walking – lunching at the alpine chalets is a real highlight.
- Spain and the Picos de Europa – the Cares Gorge is truly spectacular
- The UK – Scottish Highlands and Islands, Snowdonia, Lake District and Peak District.
We have also walked in Corsica, Turkey, Greece, Switzerland, Brittany, Tuscany, Sicily and Sardinia.
Choose from self guided walking holidays or guided walking holidays in almost any destination in Europe.