59 Nights | Departing Cairns 17 Oct 2022.
Sailing aboard Coral Adventurer, our voyage will commence from Cairns, Coral Expeditions home base, on 17 October 2022 and undertake a full circumnavigation of the Australian Coastline over 60 days (59 nights). With only 60 staterooms available for this voyage, this is an intimate and personal journey of discovery. We have designed a voyage that will be a celebration of history, culture, nature and Australian Maritime history. With our unique Xplorer tenders, explore remote locations of historic significance or natural beauty. Be immersed in the arts and cultures of the people and communities of Australia on your travels. Whether it be coastal walks, snorkelling the reef, sharing amazing wildlife encounters or just taking in the scenery, you will enjoy a unique perspective of the greatest coastline in the world. Our experienced Expedition Team, along with guest lecturers and special guests, accompany and guide our voyage. Their commentary and skill at storytelling will immerse you in the culture, history and nature of the Australian coastline.
- Margaret River Winemakers Dinner: A special “Winemakers Expedition Dinner” at the famed Leeuwin Estate vineyards in the Margaret River where guests will enjoy a memorable 4-course regional degustation dinner with matching wines from the “Art Series” collection with introductions from the chef and winemakers.
- A Tall Ship Race on Sydney Harbour: Enjoy the history and the thrill of tall ship racing as guests board the historic Barque’s Soren Larsen and the Southern Swan for a daylight sail through the heads at Sydney Harbour.
- Dinner under the stars at Uluru: Guests will arrive in Darwin and then be our guests at special signature event, an expedition to Uluru. A private charter flight will transport guests to the red centre for a traditional welcome and tour, sunset drinks and entertainment overlooking Kata Tjuta followed by a delicious dinner at the renowned ‘Sounds of Silence‘ experience. After stargazing and a nightcap, we will dim the lights for our return charter flight back to Darwin the same evening.
- View the striking colours of Cape Peron during a guided walk of the Wanamalu Trail
- Explore our Anzac history with time ashore at Albany
- Cruise by the striking sea cliffs of Bunda in the Head of Bight
- Meet the charismatic Australian wildlife on Kangaroo Island
- Enjoy the flavours of dairy and beef with a visit to the ruggedly remote King Island in the Bass Strait
- Retrace the voyages of Captain James Cook at key landing sites on Australia’s East Coast
- Explore World Heritage nature and share stories with indigenous guides on Fraser Island
- Snorkel and dive at Lizard Island, the remote Rowley Shoals, the Abrolhos and more
- Comprehensive and fully guided sightseeing in each destination
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell events, and open bridge access
- Use of Xplorer tenders and zodiacs
- Kayaking and snorkelling
- Daily lectures and briefings
- Listed charter flight
- All meals, chef-prepared on board
- Showcase wines, beers, spirits, juices and soft drinks with daily lunch and dinner service
- 24 hour tea and barista-style coffee
- Laundry (some restrictions apply, all guests will receive a laundry credit to the value of $15 per day)
- All entrance fees to National and Marine Parks and Ports
- All port taxes and charges imposed by governing authorities
Prices from AUD$42,740 pp
Prices are per person, listed in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST. *Limited sole use occupancy available.
Images Courtesy of Coral Expeditions2021