Namibia Lodge Safari + the famous elephants of Chobe and Victoria Falls
This Safari offers a magnificent journey through a beautiful variety of locations in Namibia – Chobe National Park in Botswana and Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. There are some long travel days on this journey; however there are 2 night stays at all the highlights.
The lodges are well appointed and allow you to experience the safari lifestyle in comfort. Classic Grade safaris are non-participation with meal provided by the lodges.
Brandberg, Caprivi, Chobe National Park, Etosha National Park, Kavango River, Namib Desert, Swakopmund, Victoria Falls
Starts: Windhoek, Namibia
Ends: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Includes: Entrance Fees, Accommodation & Meals as per itinerary, Transport, Professional Guides
14 x breakfast, 5 x lunches, 8 x dinners
for the majority of this safari you travel in a Sunway Safari truck with 12 seats; or (on 5% of tours) Mercedes Sprinter minibuses with 12 forward facing seats and air conditioning. The game drives in Etosha will be in the tour vehicle, with large sliding windows. For the game drives in Ugab and Chobe we use open sided 4WD vehicles with local guides.
14 nights ensuite lodges, hotels and chalets 3-4 star in style
- Namib Desert – walks at Sesriem Canyon, Sossusvlei and Deadvlei
- Brandberg – walk with a local guide to the White Lady painting and 4WD excursion in the Ugab River Valley in search of rare desert elephants
- Etosha National Park – full day and morning game drives
- Hoba Meteorite site
- Mahango Game Reserve – game drive
- Okavango Delta – mokoro and motorboat excursions
- Caprivi – boat cruise on the Kavango River
- Chobe National Park – game viewing river cruise
- Victoria Falls – explore on foot
- Meals and Activities not listed as included
- All drinks including bottled water
- Gratuities. Tipping is customary in most African countries. We provide guidelines to know who to tip and how much.
- Entry Visas
- International Flights
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance (compulsory)
THIS IS A NON-PARTICIPATION SAFARI
All meals are all provided by the lodges. However this is still an adventure tour and as such please expect to get involved i.e. where there are porters, they’ll help you, otherwise you’ll need to carry your own bag. If you have a particular interest, please let your tour leaders know and they will endeavour to make your journey more rewarding.
Images courtesy of indafrica and Sunway Safaris
SUNWAY – WVac15