Coral Adventurer | departs Cairns 17 October 2025 | only 60 staterooms
Join Coral Expeditions on a unique and pioneering expedition to discover the legend of Terra Australis Incognita, our great island continent, on a rare circumnavigation voyage around the remote shorelines of Australia.
You will be one of only 112 guests to undertake this epic adventure of a lifetime as we connect with remote natural places, significant historical sites, amazing natural encounters, and small cultural communities of Australia. The all-Australian crew and special guest experts will provide local knowledge and insights as they proudly showcase the people, places and tastes that are Australian legend.
Following on from the success of our sold-out inaugural Australian Circumnavigation in 2022, this voyage will feature 48 excursion days, visit 4 major coastal ports and include 3 significant events including a cultural feast in the Torres Strait, a winemaker’s lunch in Margaret River and a charter flight to enjoy a day in the outback at Longreach.
- Walk on country with traditional First Nations elders on Stanley Island
- Raise your glass with a Champagne toast at Pajinka on the Tip of Australia
- Snorkel and dive in the pristine marine environs of Lizard Island and Ashmore Reef
- Witness the power and majesty of the Kimberley geography and tides at iconic sites of Talbot Bay and Montgomery Reef
- Connect with indigenous culture and community in Yirrkala and the Tiwi Islands
- Step ashore on a true island hideaway and hear the legend of the bounty on Restoration Island
- Visit the sites of historic shipwrecks and learn about the seafaring legend of early explorers and traders
- Cool off with in water adventures at the Rowley Shoals, Ningaloo and Shark Bay
- Witness the majestic annual whale migration of the Indian Occean
- Enjoy ranger guided walks ashore in the rugged Dampier archipelago
- Explore wildlife encounters with rare seabirds and marine mammals at island outposts of the Lacapedes, Montebello and Murion Islands
- Meet the remote fishing community of the Houtman’s Abrolhos Group and indulge in fresh lobster with a special seafood dinner onboard
- Step ashore on remote coastal beaches fringed with native wildflowers in spring
- Witness the power of the Southern Ocean and sail past the striking Bunda Cliffs and the 12 Apostles
- Share the waters and shoreline with abundant colonies of seals and sea lions and migratory seabirds
- Visit small communities and coastal townships to meet the locals of Esperance and Port Fairy
- Indulge in the succulent seafood bounty of fresh oysters in Coffin Bay and abalone on Flinders Island
- Enjoy wildlife encounters on famous Kangaroo and Philip Islands
- Wake early and enjoy a memorable sunrise sail into Sydney Harbour
- Step ashore in Trial Bay and visit the historic gaol and foreshore markets
- Enjoy a snorkel and kayak trail amongst the shipwrecks at Tangalooma
- Take an island tour and enjoy cultural guided talks on K’gari (Fraser Island)
CONTACT US FOR THE FULL DETAILS OR TO SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Images courtesy of Coral Expeditions