Current offers on this cruise:
Early Bird Sale: Save up to $ 1200 per cabinSave up to $1200 across select 2023 Norway Coastal Voyages!Discount offer valid on select departures and itineraries between 1st April 2023 through to 30th September 2023. This offer is valid for new, individual bookings only and on select departures, and subject to withdrawal at any time without notice.
Save up to $ 1500pp on SuitesExplore Norway and see the Northern Lights in ultimate comfort and style with up to $1500pp off suites, across selected 2022-23 coastal voyages!Suite offer valid across all suite categories, on select departures and itineraries between 1st October 2022 through to 31st March 2023. This offer is valid for new, individual bookings only and on select departures, and subject to withdrawal at any time without notice.
Northern Lights PromiseThe beautiful Aurora Borealis is Mother Nature’s ultimate light show. We know that no trip to the Arctic Circle is quite complete without experiencing this highlight at least once on your journey. If the Northern Lights do not appear on your voyage to Norway, we will give you another 6 or 7-day Classic Voyage FREE OF CHARGE.
No single supplement on selected departuresHurtigruten makes Norway more affordable for solo travellers by reducing the single supplement to zero* on our classic voyages.
Excursion Packages 23/24Discover our selection of new excursion packages based on the range of interest you might have, while also saving 15% whenever you pre-book.
Contact us for full details
- Discover all the main sights of our Norway scenic route with almost all 34 ports visited twice, first northbound and then southbound
- Soak in spectacular scenery any season of the year as we sail past more than 100 fjords and 1,000 mountains
- Spend half your voyage on an Arctic tour of Norway, maximising your chances of seeing the Northern Lights in winter, or enjoying 24 hours of daylight under the Midnight Sun in summer
- Take your pick from seven to nine optional hikes and the majority of optional seasonal excursions – around 70 in total – to enhance your coastal experience
While cruising Norway’s coastline, many of the ports we visit by night northbound are revisited by day southbound, allowing you to discover various fjords, mountains, cities, towns, and villages.
Bear in mind you also have as many as 70 optional seasonal excursions to customise each day of your journey the way you want.
- Day 1Bergen
- Day 2Florø – Molde
- Day 3Kristiansund – Rørvik
- Day 4Brønnøysund – Svolvær
- Day 5Stokmarknes – Skjervøy
- Day 6Øksfjord – Berlevåg
- Day 7Båtsfjord – Berlevåg
- Day 8Mehamn – Tromsø
- Day 9Tromsø – Stamsund
- Day 10Bodø – Rørvik
- Day 11Trondheim
Included in your voyage
- Voyage in cabin category of your choice
- Full-board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) from Norway’s Coastal Kitchen
- English-speaking Tour Leader on board
Engaging onboard activities and lectures:
- On-board lectures and presentations on history, biology, geography, geology and culture that provide context to your voyage and help you understand the destinations you will experience
- Introductory photo presentations, camera adjustment and tips & tricks, photo and film footage from the voyage
- Opportunities to casually engage with the Coastal Team and other guests, including a welcome event, daily gatherings to recap the day and prepare for the day to come
- Port presentations providing destination insight
- Presentation of excursion programmes
- Point of interest presentations out on deck
- Captain’s dinner and a farewell event
Not included in your voyage
- International flights
- Optional shore excursions with our local partners
- Hikes with our Coastal Experts
- Travel insurance
- Prices are per person based on two people travelling together sharing a twin cabin
- Not all categories are available for all departures
- Single cabin pricing available on request
- Hurtigruten has a flexible pricing system and all prices are capacity controlled and subject to availability.
Images Courtesy of Hurtigruten Norwegian Coastal Express