- Discover imposing forts and palaces
- Cycle along Rajasthan’s rural backroads
- Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal at Agra
Day 1 Start Delhi.
Day 2 Morning cycle tour of New Delhi; afternoon sightseeing tour of Old Delhi; overnight train to Jodhpur.
Day 3 Arrive Jodhpur; free morning then afternoon city cycle tour including Mehrangarh Fort.
Day 4 Ride/drive to Udaipur via Jain Temple at Ranakpur; cycle towards lakeside town of Udaipur.
Day 5 Cycle tour around Udaipur including City Palace.
Day 6 Ride on backroads to the fort of Kumbhalgarh.
Day 7 Ride/drive to Pushkar
Day 8 Ride/drive to Jaipur, capital of Rajasthan, via rural villages and Rupnagar.
Day 9 Optional early morning city heritage ride, Jaipur sightseeing.
Day 10 Ride/drive to Sariska National Park via Pratap Garh.
Day 11 Game drive; optional afternoon ride.
Day 12 Ride/drive to Bharatpur N.P., renowned for its bird sanctuary, later visited by bike.
Day 13 Cycle to Fatehpur Sikri, transfer to Agra; visit Taj Mahal at sunset.
Day 14 Visit Agra Fort; transfer to Delhi
Day 15 End Delhi.
- 13 nights hotels and 1 overnight train
- 12 days cycling (including optional rides) with full vehicle support
- Group normally 5 to 16, plus leader. Min age 16 yrs
- Pushkar and Diwali Festival departures available
- Countries visited: India
- All breakfasts, 4 lunches and 1 dinner included
- All accommodation
- Transfer for group flights
- Local bike hire
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Travel insurance
- Visas and vaccinations
- Single supplement
EXT – MIJ
Images Courtesy of Exodus Travel