Discover Travel Italy specialists have a passion for Italy and we have walked the Cinque Terre, driven through the hilltop towns of Tuscany & Umbria, visited the medieval villages of Abruzzo and walked the Amalfi Coast.
We have explored Rome and Florence on foot, shopped in Milan, watched a nighttime opera in Verona and discovered life 2000 years ago in Pompeii. We have discovered the ruins, beaches and villages of Sicily and sailed the Aeolian Islands. Getting right off the beaten track we have headed south with walks in the Cilento National Park, Puglia and the fasincating Sasso Caveoso of Matera. We have driven from the bottom to the top of Sardinia and even enjoyed a Tuna festival!
We have stayed in apartments, villas and boutique hotels, travelled by car, ferry, planes, cycle, rail and on foot – all to help you plan the perfect Italian escape. And we haven’t even mentioned the food yet! Bologna is great for foodies and cooks will love our Italian cooking classes!
Our top favourite experiences
- Live like a local in an apartment on the Amalfi Coast.
- Relax in a villa in Tuscany or Umbria
- Discover Roman and Religious Rome with Peter’s walking tour of Rome.
- Walk the ancient pathways of the Cinque Terre.
- Get lost in the canals of romantic Venice
- Hike in the Dolomites
- Discover the Italian Lakes
- Get off the beaten track in Sicily and Sardinia